Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Cantos para misa espirituale, songs for spirit guides, the dead and misa part 3 continued: gypsy

Of course I sing these songs in spanish, but they are translated for the purpose of knowing what you sing, and for those to learn spanish. I thank Valeria Di Giammarino who translated and transcribed this song through a friend Dave Raven. The one part in brackets ( vine hasta) is my own addition which may be incorrect:

Gitana Mia: My Gypsy by Oba Ire

CHORUS:CORO
Gitana gitana, Gitana mía Gitana (x3) bella Gitana (x3) mía, Esperanza, hoy yo te vengo a saludar
........ Saludo en ti las fuerzas de las estrellas, Saludo en ti las riquezas e lo profundo del mar En su música está la gracia de la danza de una luna llena Tu sonrisa brilla más que el sol en primavera (Chorus) Gitana mía Ayúdanos a merecer esta felicidad Gitana mía ilumína mis caminos para yo poder llegar Gitana mía esta oración no tiene fin Cuando una gitana reza, Dios se pone a cantar (Chorus) Es la gitana que llega para bendecir al pueblo Es la gitana que llega abriendo nuestros caminos Es la gitana que llega para defender nuestra libertad Esperanza, hoy yo te vengo a saludar (Chorus) Gitana mía gitana bella Yo te vengo a saludar Mi mente está libre para soñar Yo te vengo a saludar Hoy (vine hasta) está plegaria Yo te vengo a saludar Te lo pido yo del alma Yo te vengo a saludar Hoy te llamo a trabajar Yo te vengo a saludar Esperanza hoy yo te vengo a saludar

Gypsy Gypsy Gypsy of mine, gypsy gypsy beautiful gypsy, gypsy gypsy gypsy of mine, confidence/hope, today i'm coming to greet you. I greet you with the strength of the stars, i greet you with the wealth and the depth of the sea, in your music there is the grace of the dance of a full moon, your smile shines more than the sun in spring (Chorus) My gypsy, help us to deserve/ be worthy of this happiness, my gypsy light up my roads to make me arrive, my gypsy this prayer doesn't have an end, when a gypsy prays God starts to sing (Chorus)
It's the Gypsy coming to bless the people, it's the gypsy coming to open our roads, it's the gypsy coming to protect/ defend our liberty/ freedom, confidence today I'm coming to great you (Chorus)
my gypsy, beautiful gypsy, i'm coming to greet you, my mind is free to dream, i'm coming to greet you, today (I came to pray), i'm coming to greet you, I'm asking you from the depth of my soul, i'm coming to greet you, today i call you to work, i'm coming to greet you, confidence today i'm coming to greet you
Some very gypsy songs I love are by Blackmore's night, although not traditional misa songs:
Fire's at midnight:
Also under a violet moon, shadow of the moon, sister gypsy, ocean gypsy, wish you were here, ghost of a rose, locked within a crystal ball etc also certain violin and spanish guitar music.



Sancista 7 Crossroads

No comments:

Post a Comment