Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Cantos para misa espirituale, learning songs for spirit guides, the dead and misa part 3

La Gitana: The gypsy
Hermana Rita gitana mia hermana Rita dame bondad llevame a tu santurio
a buscar la caridad
Deidad de amplias luces son tus cartas prodigiosas ahi tu lees los misterios para dar luz y progreso cinco flores yo te dedico cinco flores de humildad buscando que tu me brindes esperanza y caridad GITANA gitana pura gitana gitana inmensa librame de inquietudes librame de los lamentos Gitana de mis amores bendiceme ay gitana gitanita bendiceme bis pero gitana de mis amores bendiceme ole con ole gitana ole con ole olee ole con ole chiquilla ole con ole y ole ole con ole gitana ole con ole y ole OLE Gitana de mis amores bendiceme ay gitana gitanita bendiceme Hermana rita gitana mia bendiceme


Sister Rita, my gypsy
Sister Rita, give me goodness
Take me to your sanctuary
To seek charity
Deity of ample lights
They are your prodigious letters
There you read the mysteries
To give light and progress

Five flowers, I dedicate you
Five flowers of humility
Looking for you to give me
Hope and charity

Pure gypsy gypsy
Immense gypsy gypsy
Free of worries
Liberate of lamentations

Gypsy of my loves, bless me
Ay gypsy little gypsy bless me

But gypsy of my loves, bless me

Ole with ole and
Ole with ole olee

Ole with ole child
Ole with ole and ole
Ole with olea and
Ole with ole and ole OLE

Gypsy of my loves, bless me
Ay gypsy little gypsy bless me
Sister Rita my gypsy bless me
Sancista 7 Crossroads

No comments:

Post a Comment